Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Favorite Authors


Okay, so I have been tasked with the job of coming up with a comprehensive list of my favorite authors, and in order to narrow down the list, the prerequisite is that I must have read and immensely enjoyed at least two different series/novels by each author, preferably if the two different novel/series are set in different worlds. If they’re set in the same world, you can still get in, but only as an auxiliary member.
Here’s the list:

Primary Members:
Tamora Peirce
Holly Black
Diana Peterfreund
Julie Kagawa

Auxiliary members:
Cassandra Clare
Richelle Mead

Pending Members (if they write another series I enjoy):
Veronica Roth
Laini Taylor

If you know me, then you know that’s a pretty dang small list for someone like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment