Monday, October 29, 2012

Nemesea

Okay, so, if anyone reading this knows me, then you know that I spent most of the sumer obssessed mostly with the band UnSun, and a little with Within Temptation. First couple months of school I was pretty deep in Within Temptation. *nugde, nugde* Did anyone read my post about how I tokk a survey to see how many ppl had heard of UnSun, WT, and Nightwish? yeah, this all is what led up to that.
So, before that post, I'd listened to Nightwish mildly, and only because I have a very good friend who is completely obsessed with them. After that, I started listening to Nightwish more like I'd done with WT and UnSun. Right now, I'm listening to a band called Nemesea, also from Europe, and I think I've found another favorite.
Right now, I have 28 WT songs on my iPod, and 9 Nightwish songs. I'll soon have 22 Nightwish songs on my iPod (as soon as my brother logs onto iTunes and lets me at our music library, that is). I am hoping to get the UnSun album Clinic for Dolls for Christmas. If I don't get the actual physical album at that point, I'll just buy it on iTunes.
Anyways, I was talking about how I am listening to Nemesea. As in, right now, as I am typing this, I'm listening to Nemesea. They're pretty awesome. one would think they'd be most similar to WT, since Nemesea is Dutch, same as WT, but I actually think they're more like UnSun. Manda Ophuis's (the lead singer) voice reminds me more of Aya Stefanowitz of UnSun, in her voice's pitch and sound and accent. Higher, but higher in a way that sound like fire, all crackly and wild. Sharon den Adel of WT and Tarja Turunen of past Nightwish (I don't like their stuff with Annette as MUCH. I still think Annette is god, but I like Tarja better)  have high voices to, but smoother and silkier, like air or water. Actually, since I'm thinking of it, all lump Annette into the same group voice-wise and Manda and Aya.
Why am I talking about this? I'm not really sure, actually. It happens to be on my mind. I like talking about it.
Anyways, at this point in time, I am done talking.
See y'all later.
Halloween is in TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment