Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I got Reached!!!


Okay, guys, so something amazing happened today.
What?
Well, I got this beautiful book:

This is amazing because:
1. It’s the last book in an amazing book series, and owning it of course makes me happy.
And 2. It came out yesterday. Understand that I NEVER get books the day after they come out. I usually have to wait at least month, often even longer, as I have to wait until I have money.
So, indeed, I am excited.
Unfortunately, just because I have it does not mean I will be reading it anytime soon. Yesterday, I started the Forest of Hands and Teeth Trilogy, which I will try to finish before getting caught up in anything else.
I also just got back from the library with three books. And I am determined to read at least two of them.
Btw, I finished the Forest of Hands and Teeth yesterday, and you want, you will be able to find my review of that on goodreads.
Here, I’ll give you the link:
That’s all I have got to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment