Friday, November 30, 2012

It's Friday Again


Sorry, guys, I know it’s been forever since I’ve posted. I haven’t had anything to talk about.
But, it’s Friday again, and I watched the Vampire Diaries last night on TV and this morning online, and I’ve got to talk about it.
So, without further ado, everything that happened in last night’s episode that I had a reaction to.

“I was in a trek in the Andies, and a hummingbird flew up to me and just hovered there, staring at me.”
That sounds like such a cliché, I could barely stand it.
Besides that, I am enjoying the Klaus-and-Caroline romance that is developing here. I really hope that it will last past it’s current uses and develop into a REAL romance.
And when Stefan and Jeremy were in the basement and Stefan was like, “Kill The Vampire, JEREMY!” I said that this was going to spiral out of control very quickly. And it did.
And, at the end of the episode, OMG, major twist. Kudos to the producers of the show, because I did not see this coming at all. I really should have, because even though it’s been awhile since I’ve read the books, now tat I think about it, I’m pretty sure that the same thing happens in the books.
But I can understand why I didn’t see it coming. I want Elena to be in ove with Damon for reals.
There’s no need to fix her, really guys! She’s perfect as she is! No need to un-vampire her!

No comments:

Post a Comment