Friday, December 7, 2012

2013 book challenge

Hey, y'all, so I have joined this here challenge:
I Kind of want to get to a Sweet Kiss (if I do, it will, in fact, be my FIRST kiss. (Wow, I just realized how lame I am that that is true))
Anyways, here is what is on my list:

Remember Me- Christopher Pike
Dark Secrets 1-4- Elizabeth Chandler
Before I Fall- Lauren Oliver
Riley Bloom (at least the first two)- Alyson Noel
Thirst #2- Christopher Pike
Meridian- Amber Kizer
Switched- Amanda Hocking
The Diamond of Darkhold- Jeanne Duprau
The End- Lemony Snicket
The Fire Ascending- Chris D’Lacey
Also, I am not totally clear on the rules and how bind-ups are counted. If you have three books in a bind-up, and you read the bind-up, does that count as three books or one?
If anyone knows, please tell me.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of those aside for Switched. Sadly, I did not enjoy Switched, but I'm looking forward to hearing what you think of it regardless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I got Switched several months ago and started reading it, but something more excting to read came along, so I didn't get past the first chapter.

    ReplyDelete