Friday, December 7, 2012

Talking About TVD and other CW shows


Yokays, so I just got finished watch Beauty and the Beast and The Vampire Diaries again, and I gots some things to say.
Vampire Diaries: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Elena is really in love with Damon!
Mayday Parade, Speechless.
“Does this feel wrong?”
OMG, I was freaking out.
I’m so happy.
BandtheB: I totally knew that Cat’s mom had been part of the experiment. When Cat found that experimental stem cell research paper on, like, bio research or gentic splicing or something. I don’t know. But when Cat found that and asked Vincent if maybe her Mom was part of Muirfield? Vincent said no at the time, but it was then that I knew that Cat’s mom was definitely a part of Muirfeild. And then, after that the hints just kept on dropping, and I knew it.
And now it’s been confirmed and everything and it’s just so good to know I was right.

Also, is anyone else annoyed with mid-season finales? I mean, if it’s in the middle of the season, then it’s not a finale. And if it’s a finale, it’s not in the middle of the season. And who really wants a two month break in the middle of the season?
Answer: I, most definitely, do NOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment