Thursday, January 17, 2013

Cover Characteristic #1



Cover Characteristic is a new meme hosted by Sugar & Snark. Each week they will post a characteristic and we'll choose 5 of our favorite cover’s with that characteristic.

I think I may be late doing this. My bad. But I really want to do this one, cuz it’s red dresses, and have some really favorite covers with red dresses, so I’m doing it anyway!

The Elite by Kiera Cass: I really actually don’t like this cover. I can’t explain what about it I don’t like, just that I don’t like it.


Reached by Ally Condie: I don’t like this one so much either, really. I like it better than the Elite, though.
 
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins: I LIKE this one. I want her dress. (Kaiden looks kinda like a creeper though, doesn’t he?)

Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers: Now, I LOVE this one. It all works so well, the dress and the crossbow and she looks so TOUGH. I love it.


But my favorite is… Everneath by Brodi Ashton: I love how it’s all dissolving into smoke and it just looks REALLY cool.


1 comment:

  1. I forgot about the Reached cover!

    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete