Sunday, January 20, 2013

Cover Characteristic #2



Cover Characteristic is a new meme hosted by Sugar & Snark. Each week they will post a characteristic and we'll choose 5 of our favorite cover’s with that characteristic.

This week’s characteristic is angel wings. Here are my Faves:

Halo by Alexandra Adornetto: Pretty cover, but I don’t like that book very much.

In the Arms of Stone Angels by Jordan Dane: I saw this on goodreads two days ago. I’m not kidding. And I’m planning on buying it with one of the giftcards I still have left over from Christmas.

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick: Well, there’s no way I could do this and NOT include Hush, Hush. Come on.

Forbidden by Syrie James and Ryan M. James: I haven’t read this one yet, but it’s been on my radar for a while now, and I have been told it’s amazing. plus, pretty cover!


Mercy by Rebecca Lim: Simply because I feel this is an amazing book, and the wings on the cover are there but not there and it’s very cool. 



3 comments:

  1. Hush, Hush just had to be done - it's on my list too lol :) I love the cover for Mercy and how the wings look like they're made of water.

    My Cover Characteristic post is here if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh never seen Mercy before! I like it.
    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete