Sunday, January 27, 2013

Cover Characteristic #3



Cover Characteristic is a new meme hosted by Sugar & Snark. Each week they will post a characteristic and we'll choose 5 of our favorite cover’s with that characteristic.

This week’s characteristic is Moon. Here are my picks:

Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson: I read this book a while ago. Don’t much remember what happened, though…

Leopard Moon by Jeanette Battista: This book popped up on my radar about… oh, three to five-ish months ago. But, you’ll notice that’s it, like, the SAME as Fallen by Lauren Kate. I read that one cuz the cover caught my eye, and this one caught my eye, too, so I suppose it’s doing it’s job.

Echo by Alicia Wright Brewster: I like this one cuz you don’t immediately think MOON when you look at it, but one of those has to be a moon, since it’s some sort of eclipse.

Darkstar by Carol J. Hansen: I was trying to think of more books with moons on the cover and resorted to going through a list on goodreads. This is what I found.

And my favorite book with a moon on the cover is… Sweep Volume 4 by Cate Tiernan!
Simple but pretty, I love it.










3 comments:

  1. I love the last one! So pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweep Volume 4? Yeah, I know. I own it and I just really love the way it looks on my shelf.

      Delete
  2. Leopard Moon is a great cover!

    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete