Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Top ten tuesday #2



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

This week’s theme is Top Ten settings I’d like to see more of (or at all)

  1. Colorado!!!!! Cuz I live here, and it’s really cold in the winter and really hot in the summer, and the only book I’ve read that set here is the Nightshade trilogy by Andrea Cremer.
  2. Dystopias with zombies: This isn’t an actual SETTING, per se, but it’s something I’d like to see more of.
  3. Asia. YA in Asia. AMERICAN YA in Asia. Please.
  4. …and I can’t think of any more.
  5. Other Planets. No, spaceships do not count as other planets. Nor do alternate earth-planes.
  6. …and I can’t think of any more. I’m serious this time. 

2 comments:

  1. More books set in Colorado would be excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. It's actually really pretty here, with the mountains and everything... and the weather is really crazy here. Like, last week it was freezing and really snowy at and today it was seventy degrees out. That would really factor into the plot.

    ReplyDelete