Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: 2013 Debuts I'm Looking Forward too

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

Okay, this is the first time I've done Top Ten Tuesday, but this is a good one.

















For whatever reason, those pictures aren’t in the order I wanted them in. (Yes, my list of most anticipated 2013 debuts is in a certain order)
  1. Level 2 by Lenore Applehans, Jan 15th 2013
When I first saw the cover of this book, I thought she was swinging a sword, which immediately made me want to read it. Upon closer inspection, I don’t think she has a sword, but the cover is still so compelling.
  1. Touch of Death by Kelly Hashaway, Jan 15th, 2013
I just think this looks like a super-cool book.
  1.  My Name is Rapunzel by KC Hilton, ?????, 2013
Look at the cover. Somehow, she looks sad and badass at the same time. Look at the title. Isn’t that cool? Finally, the description on goodreads: Fairy tales are for children. My name is Rapunzel and I will tell you my story. I will tell you the truth. Despite being only thee sentence, doesn’t that make you just want to READ this?
  1. PODs by Michelle K. Pickett, June 4th, 2013
The premise of this one sounds really interesting.
  1. Echo by Alicia Wright Brewster, April 4th, 2013
Look at the cover. She looks so badass.
  1. Reaper by L.S. Murphy, Jan 7th, 2013
The description and the cover makes me think that this will be a really cute, fun read.
  1. Acid by Emma Pass, April 15th, 2013
OMG, this one just sounds so cool!
  1. Ravens by Kaylie Austen, Feb 15th, 2013
This one’s premise just sounds so cool and interesting, and vampire-y. (and I love vampires)
  1. Splintered by A.G. Howard, Jan 1st, 2013
So, I have a friend. She is completely obsessed with Alice in Wonderland. Alice in Wonderland (the Disney, cartoon movie especially, but other adaption’s as well) gives me nightmares. Because I like to torture myself and my own obsessions aren’t enough for me, I read and watch all things related to Alice in Wonderland and then tell my friend what I thought about them.
  1. Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger, March 5th, 2013
I had a comment for this one, but I forgot it.

2 comments: