Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Top ten tuesday #3



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

This weeks theme is the Top Ten most annoying characters.

  1. Sydney Sage (from Bloodlines): Okay, seriously. She like and Adrian in Golden Lily and it she was and my God she is so stupid and like… (I apologize for the incoherence)
  2. Aspen (from the Selection): I just hate his character as a whole. He’s mean and yet America still likes him, and then he breaks up with her just to come in at the end and kiss her and mess up her relationship with Maxon?
  3. Cecily (from the Chemical Garden trilogy): Need I explain myself? She got Jenna killed.
  4. Zoe Redbird (from HoN): because she's a complete ho-bag, and why do I want to read about character who has multiple boyfriends or kissing buddies at any given time? 
  5. …uh. I might come up with some more later.

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree with Aspen! I loved Maxon but I have a feeling it's going to end up America goes back with Aspen... Hopefully not!!!

    ReplyDelete