Sunday, February 3, 2013

Cover Characteristic #4



Cover Characteristic is a new meme hosted by Sugar & Snark. Each week they will post a characteristic and we'll choose 5 of our favorite cover’s with that characteristic.

This weeks Characteristic is Birds. This is what I found:

 The Help by Katherine Stockett: I had to read this book last year for multicultural lit. it actually wasn’t bad.

The Raven Boys by Maggie Steifvater: I actually don’t like this cover. And the book was not amazing.

Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins: this counts as a bird, right?

Shadow Lands by Kate Brian: Pretty cover… but not a book I’ll be reading in the near future. I’ll have to get old and REALLY bored.

And my favorite book with a bird on the cover is… Wither by Lauren DeStefano: There’s a bird in the bottom right-hand corner. Do you see it? It’s in a cage… this is my favorite book cover of the Chemical Garden series.




2 comments:

  1. Love the Shadowlands cover! I forgot about the bird in the Wither cover - nice find! Great picks! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wither is a great cover! I wonder if there are enough birdcage books around for a theme!

    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete