Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #6


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s theme is Top Ten Authors I’d put on my to-buy list.

1. Tamora Peirce: Tamora Pierce was my VERY FIRST Favorite Author. I already own most books by her, too.

2. Cate Tiernan: Yes, I will admit it. I got my mom to buy me the Balefire Omnibus and all the Sweep omnibuses (omnibi?). Then when I got the first book in the Immortal Beloved series at the Denver Lit conference last year, I made my parents get me Darkness Falls and Eternally yours.

3. Cassandra Clare: Shadowhunters, shadowhunters, shadowhunters, yay!

4. Maggie Stiefvater: So, I’ve read her Faerie books, I own the Shiver trilogy, I have yet to read the Scorpio Races (but I’ve heard good things), and then I bought the Raven Boys. I was only a little disappointed when I read it.

5. Richelle Mead: Vampire Academy, Bloodlines… and Gameboard of the Godsis on my list.

6. Julie Kagawa: No, I sadly don’t own anything by her. YET. Next amazon giftcard I’m gonna useto buy EVERYTHING by her. Iron Fey boxed set, The Lost Prince, and the Immortal Rules.

7. Veronica Roth: ’Nuff said.

8. Laini Taylor: I have yet to read Lips Touch Three Times, but I own Daughter of Smoke and Bone, and I’m waiting for Days of Blood and Starlight to come out in paperback. (Hey, it’s cheaper! And have not much of the monies)

9. Holly Black: I own 2-5 of the spider wick chronicles (I used to have 1 too, but don’t ask me where it went.) I WANT to own the Curse workers (cuz they was amazing!) and I have read Valiant, Tithe, and I’m going to read Ironside one of these days. Promise!

Man, I just can NOT get to ten, can I?

2 comments:

  1. Good list, I love Maggie Stiefvater's books as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally forgot to add Cassandra Clare to mine, I love her books too. Great list!

    ReplyDelete