Sunday, March 3, 2013

Cover characteristic 7



Cover Characteristic is a new meme hosted by Sugar & Snark. Each week they will post a characteristic and we'll choose 5 of our favorite cover’s with that characteristic.

This weeks characteristic is birdcages. I think I may have inspired it. Which is why something I’m about to do is really lame.

Anyways, here they are:

Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys

Reaping me Softly by Kate Evangelista


















Lament by Maggie Stiefvater (whom I met in person last year)


Wither by Lauren DeStefano
















 

And my favorite is… not even a book.
Post Script by Atrium:


I know that this is not even a book, and I’m probably breaking some sort of Cover Characteristic rule… but it IS technically a cover… just a CD cover. And this is my absolute favorite cover with a birdcage on it.

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe love the CD Cover!

    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whew. Okay, so I DIDN'T break any rules by doing that?

      Delete