Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Top TEn Tuesday #10




Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish
This week’s theme is Top Ten I Recommend the most.

Upon meeting someone new, one of my first questions is always: Do you like to read?
If the answer is yes, I quickly run down the list of books that they should have read or should be on the TBR if they desire to have a long and lasting friendship with me:

The Mortal Instrument
The Vampire Academy
And Maximum Ride.

If you have not read these series, YOU NEED TO. Some people don’t read past book 3 in Max Ride, and that’s fine, but I read the entire series.
(If this person has also read House of Night, that’s bonus points for them because we debate over the general suckiness of that series, but that’s not one I’d actively RECOMMEND)

Other books I’d recommend that this person read:
Percy Jackson
Trickster’s Choice and Trickster’s Queen
The Host (and if a new person I’m meeting or someone I’ve been friends with a while says they WON’T read this just because Stephanie Meyer wrote it, then the friendship, whether new or old, is over.)
Raised by Wolves
Divergent
Bloodlines
The Iron Fey

2 comments:

  1. Vampire Academy (series) is my jam too :-) Awesome list.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower! Glad to see another Richelle Mead fan! Great list!

    Check out my TTT.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete