Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #7



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s theme is Top Ten series I’d like to read but haven’t started yet.

The Touch series by Leah Clifford: the first two books of which are sitting on my shelf.

The Riley Boom series by Alyson Noel: the first two books of which are ALSO sitting on my shelf.

A Beautiful Dark series by Jocelyn Davies: cuz it’s got angels in it and I can’t resist angel series.

The October trilogy by Heather Killough-Walden: because this one looks dang cool, and comes super-cheap on my nook. (just need to get a B&N giftcard now…)

My Blood Approves by Amanda Hocking: This ones been on my TBR list since BEFORE I joined goodreads. And that was in 2011.

The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout: I’ve been told to and told to.

The Drake Chronicles by Alyxandra Harvey: I have a lot of friends on goodreads who like this series, plus, it’s about vampires. And I love hearing about my fellow creatures of the night.

The 13 to Life Series by Shannon Delany: I need say nothing more than this: werewolves.

The Dream Catcher Trilogy by Lisa McMann: I’ve been seeing this one forever, but haven’t gotten around to reading it yet.

The Nightshade Prequels (Rift and Rise) by Andrea Cremer: Bcause I read Nightshade and loved it!!!

The Shadow Falls Series by C.C. Hunter: again, Werewolves.

The Maze Runner by James Dashner: SO MANY people have read this one and I’ve heard SO MANY things about it and apparently it’s really good.

I think that was twelve, not ten. Oops. Well, I think I’ve gone under enough times that I’m allowed to go over. Aren’t I?

3 comments:

  1. You got some really great series on your list. I've read the Shadow Falls Series (Only one left!) and I have to say it is really good! Great list.
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some series on your list that I totally forgot about! I really could have made a list of 100 instead of 10.

    My Teaser and Top Ten Tuesday (#2)
    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, you have so many on here I never even THOUGHT of! Love it!

    ReplyDelete