Tuesday, April 2, 2013

TTT #11




Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s theme is Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character.

First of all, I would like to point out that I DO NOT NEED TO BE A FICTIONAL CHARACTER TO CRUSH ON THE FOLLOWING LIST OF PEOPLE. Nope, I am, in fact, a real person and a crush on these people anyway.

If you know me, number one shouldn’t be too hard to guess, but I’ll tell you anyways.
  1. ADRIAN IVASHKOV <3 <3 <3
  2. Akiva (Daughter of Smoke and Bone)
  3. Simon (The Mortal Instruments)
  4. Tucker (Unearthly)
  5. Julian (Delirium)
  6. Ash (The Iron King)
  7. Will (The Infernal Devices)
  8. Ian (the Host) ((I saw the movie!!!!! It was so good)
  9. Graves (Strange Angels)
  10. George (The Song of the Lioness)
  11. Tobias (The Animorphs)

Again, keep in mind that I AM NOT A FICTIONAL CHARACTER. But I love these guys anyway.

**Edit** So, after posting this, I checked a bunch of other people's TTT's and noticed that a lot of people included movie/TV crushes. I did not know we were allowed to do that. Since I do now, I would go put Damon from TVD at number 2, but that would push George off the list and I DON'T want that, so I thought maybe I could cheat by doing a separate TTT  for movie/TV characters only and keep my book one intact. So, here goes:


  1. Damon from TVD (obviously)
  2. Elijah from TVD
  3. Klaus from TVD
  4. Matt from TVD
(a lot of TVD, yeah?)
  1. Aiden from Being Human
  2. Dyson from Lost Girl (My god, Bo! Lauren dumped you! Run back to Dyson already!)
  3. Vincent from Beauty and the Beast
  4. Ben from Falling Skies
(and now for some no-longer-on-the air shows)
  1. Jake from the Secret Circle (it is because Chris Zylka I now have a very weird fetish with noses)
  2. Jayne from Firefly (Because come on, it’s Firefly, and it’s Jayne)
  3. (And because I have to have one extra (as a throwback to my username on goodreads) Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Go ahead, call me cheater-cheater. I am one. I know it. And I'm cool with it.

**Another Edit** Since I had eleven on my Movies/TV list, I also added one to my books list because I just had to. I JUST HAD TO.

4 comments:

  1. Besides The Host, I haven't read any of the other books yet. But I hope to soon and then I'll be able to crush on even more characters. Lol!

    Thanks for stopping by my TTT!

    Ashling @ Reading, Writing, & Anything but Arithmetic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes for Damon love! Although I'm a die hard Alex fan I can see why people love Julian as well.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good list! Although I think Perry should have made it on ;)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, awesome list! I forgot to include Julian in the Delirium books, but he's definitely swoon-worthy! :) Thanks for stopping by my TTT.

    ReplyDelete