Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s theme is Top Ten books when you need something light and fun. Well. I don’t often read light and fin book, but (in no particular order) here goes:
- Evernight by Claudia Gray: this one was fairly light, if I recall.
- Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout: Not really light, but I had fun reading it.
- Jane Bites Back: This one was sort of funny and hilarious.
- Drink Slay Love: this one was a cool read. And it had WERE-UNICORNS.
- Eyes like Stars: LOVED THIS BOOK. It was really fun, too, and might have been light… I read books two and three and can’t separate one from the other in my mind.
- Reincarnation by Suzanne Weyn: This one was pretty light
- A Kiss in Time: When I DON’T have fun reading a book by Alex Flinn, alert the media.
- Oh My Goth by Gena Showalter: this one was funny, with the whole switch-a-roo thing going on.
- Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine: This was a fun book. And if you think you know what happens in it because you watched the movie, trust me, YOU DON’T.
- Bloodthirsty by Flynn Meaney: This was a really funny take from the boys side of things on the vampire craze. I loved it.