Tuesday, May 7, 2013

TTT #16



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s theme is Top Ten books when you need something light and fun. Well. I don’t often read light and fin book, but (in no particular order) here goes:
  1. Evernight by Claudia Gray: this one was fairly light, if I recall.
  2. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout: Not really light, but I had fun reading it.
  3. Jane Bites Back: This one was sort of funny and hilarious.
  4. Drink Slay Love: this one was a cool read. And it had WERE-UNICORNS.
  5. Eyes like Stars: LOVED THIS BOOK. It was really fun, too, and might have been light… I read books two and three and can’t separate one from the other in my mind.
  6. Reincarnation by Suzanne Weyn: This one was pretty light
  7. A Kiss in Time: When I DON’T have fun reading a book by Alex Flinn, alert the media.
  8. Oh My Goth by Gena Showalter: this one was funny, with the whole switch-a-roo thing going on.
  9. Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine: This was a fun book. And if you think you know what happens in it because you watched the movie, trust me, YOU DON’T.
  10. Bloodthirsty by Flynn Meaney: This was a really funny take from the boys side of things on the vampire craze. I loved it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love Obsidian, all of Flinn's books, Eyes like Stars. and Ella Enchanted. I still need to read Drink, Slay, Love... I've heard such fantastic things! Great list :)

    New Follower! Follow back?

    Emily @ Counting in Bookcases

    ReplyDelete