Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s theme is Top Ten books I’ve read so far in 2013.
Well, I’ve actually been keeping track of my favorite books from each month, so this should be easy.
THESE BOOKS WILL BE IN CHRONILOGICAL ORDER, DEPENDING ON WHEN I READ THEM. THE ONES I READ FIRST WILL BE AT THE TOP.
- Team Human by Justine Labralestier: This one has popped up on a couple of my previous Top Tens, because I liked it. I’m pretty sure this one was released before 2013, but I read it in 2013, so it counts, yeah?
- Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian: This one was released in 2012, I am certain, but like Team Human, I read it in 2013, and LOVED IT. SO MUCH.
- A Shade of Vampire by Bella Forrest: THIS BOOK WAS SO AMAZING.
- Everbound by Brodi Ashton: I think this is the first 2013 release in this list, but that’s okay, right?
- Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare: Is there any wonder this made my list? If there is a single person whom has a list without this book on it, I will want to know why.
- Angelfall by Susan Ee: We’re back to pre-2013 releases. DEAL WITH IT.
- Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout: I’m kind of sad it took me so long to pick this up, but also kind of glad, cuz I didn’t have to wait near as long as others did to read the second book. And have the third book in my possession.
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer: Another 2013 release, yay! So, I originally was not sure if I would like this book or if I even wanted to read it, because Cinder wasn’t gonna be a main character! What was I to think of that? But I did read it, and, BOY, am I glad I did.
- The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda: Another pre-2013 release. But I read the Hunt and LOVED it. It was so unique, especially for a vampire book, and I thought it was amazing.
- Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder: This was released in 2007, I think, so I was very late to this party. On the upside, I only had to wait about a month for books two and three, as opposed to a year each. Still, AH-MAZ-ING.