Thursday, July 18, 2013

Artists I’ve been Obsessed With #2



So, I first did this way back in May, saying I was going to do it every week or two.
… yeah, so that hasn’t worked out.

Basically, this is something that I’m planning on making a regular-ish thing on my blog so that I can talk about my musical obsessions as well as my book obsessions.
In case you missed the first one and want to go look at it, here’s a link: http://awesomemonica.blogspot.com/2013/05/artists-ive-been-obsessed-with-this.html

So, in my first Artists I’ve Been Obsessed With, I talked about two songs. One indie singer/songwriter i-don’t-know-how-to-classify-it’s-musical-genre song, and one more hard rock song.

Today, I’m talking about a song by a pop artist, so y’all know I’m not picky when it comes to music.
I am talking about the song Heart by Heart by Demi Lovato, whish is her song for the Mortal Instruments Soundtrack. So far, only a snippet of that song has been released, but I listened to that snippet practically NONSTOP the week after it came out. And I still listen to it after evry other five things I do while on the computer. I am completely IN LOVE with this song, and I can’t wait for the whole thing to come out.
You can listen to this snippet and other off the Mortal Instruments Soundtrack by checking out this page: http://tmisource.com/the-mortal-instruments/city-of-bones-movie/the-mortal-instruments-city-of-bones-official-motion-picture-soundtrack

No comments:

Post a Comment