Saturday, November 2, 2013

NaNoWriMo, man!!!!!



Yes, it is that time. Today is day two, and I’m at 3152 words, which is not too bad, if I say so myself.

Anyways, on to my point.

So some people of youtube are doing daily NaNo vlogs. I don’t have a youtube, I have this blog. So, I will try to do daily NaNoWriMo blogs.
(Why isn’t someone stopping me?)
Now, if you’ve been here for any length of time, you know that I don’t even really blog regularly. I blog once in a blue moon.
(Which is what makes this plan so FREAKING insane)
*I might end up skipping days every once in a while, but I will try to put up a blog past THREE times a week.
**I will probably not be blogging at all on Thursdays. Thursday is the day when I have time for nothing.

So, yes, that’s happening. If you’re not subscribed, please to so! (I prefer Bloglovin’ follows) That’s over on the side.

Stay tuned!

Monica, out.


No comments:

Post a Comment