Wednesday, November 6, 2013

TOP TEN TUESDAY (I don’t know what number) SEQUELS I WANT (NaNo day 6)



NANO UPDATE:

By Solilian’s breath, I’m in the clear!

Yes. Remember earlier this week, I told you I had three essays? Finally done with all three, and I managed to reach my NaNoWriMo word goal for today.
My goal is to stay ahead of the word count by at least a days’ worth of words. Today’s word goal is 10,000 words even.
I’m at 11,944!
I’m pretty satisfied with myself.


TOP TEN TUESDAY:

It has been faaar too long since I last did a TTT. Like, June, maybe? May? I don’t even know.
Anyways, today’s (or yesterday’s, since it’s Wednesday) TTT topic is Top Ten Sequels I can’t wait to get my Hands On.

So, here it is.

  1. The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey: The Fifth Wave. Do you need any more explanation?
  2. Cress by Marissa Meyer
  3. Unravel Me by Taherah Mafi: Don’t own it, haven’t read. For a couple reasons: 1) I’m waiting for the paperback, and 2) I’m told I must read the novella before reading this. Which means I need to get B&N giftcard to buy it on my nook. (I don’t like buying from B&N, so I don’t really like getting B&N giftcards)
  4. Evertrue by Brodi Ashton: I LOVE the Everneath series, and can not WAIT for the conclusion!
  5. The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa: Same reason as Unravel Me, I’ve been waiting for the paperback.
  6. World After by Susan Ee: I LOVED Angelfall, and Oh, my god, the ending!
  7. The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead: It’s Richelle mead, lets be serious. I want this even though I haven’t even read The Indigo Spell.
  8. Dreams of Gods and Monsters: LOOKIT THE COVER. IT’S SO PRETTY.
  9. Vitro by Jessica Khoury: While the were some problems with Origin, I just LOVED the concept and world-building, so I’m very excited for this companion Novel.
  10. Avatar: the Last Airbender: The Search Part Three: This came out about a week ago and MY LIBRARY DOESN'T HAVE IT YET!!! (I know, I’ve been checking daily)

No comments:

Post a Comment