Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: 2014 Release I'm Dying To Read



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s theme is Top Ten 2014 releases I’m Dying to read.

Oh, man. Narrowing this down to 10 will be so difficult

           

  1. City of Heavenly Fire: Off the top of my head, I WANT THIS ONE MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD.
  2. The Infinite Sea: I Loved the Fifth Wave, and OF COURSE I want the sequel!!!
  3. Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater: This is a book. About Cole St. Clair. Just in case you didn’t hear me, I’ll say it again: Cole St Clair.
  4. Cress by Marissa Meyer: OMAGHERD!!! Me wants this!
  5. Penryn and the End of Days #3: It should be no secret that I loved Angelfall, and I preordered World After and got it the day after it came out. Last I checked, goodreads said this was coming out in May 2014. If that’s the case, I can wait to read World After and Penryn and the End of Days #3 at the same time. If, however, the release date is pushed back… people in Australia will hear my screams. 
  6. Talon by Julie Kagawa: Julie Kagawa, one of my FAVORITE authors, on Dragons, one of my FAVORITE beasts. Does this sound like recipe of perfection to anyone else?
  7. Salvage by Alexandra Duncan: Sci-fi. If you are unaware, I have this weird crazy about scifi. Also, this SOUNDS like a crazy-weird-scifi that I can get crazy weird about, so… yep. That made sense.
  8. Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead: So… I’m WAY behind on the Bloodlines series. The Indigo Spell is sitting on my shelf, unread. The Fiery Heart will soon be sitting on my shelf, unread. (I reread Vampire Academy yesterday. I will put something about it up on goodreads, and possibly the blog, in the near future.
  9. Sea of Shadows by Kelley Armstrong: One, PREETTTTYY cover. Two, Young Adult Fantasy? Yes, please. Three, Kelley Armstrong: I loved the Darkest Powers trilogy
  10. Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige: Blame EpicReads for showing this one to me. And getting me excited about it.








1 comment: