Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on my Winter TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s theme is Top Ten Books on My Winter TBR pile.

Well, I get quite a few of my books from the library. Currently, I have five books checked out, so let’s go through them, shall we?

  1. The Iron Butterfly by Chanda Hahn: a trusted friend told me this was one of her favorite books, so I had to read it, but it wasn’t available in my library system, so I had to get it through ILL!
  2. The 100 by Kass Morgan:  I’ve had this on hold since, what? September, maybe? Anyways, the CW is making a show on this, set to premiere with the mid-season shows. I can NOT read the books AND watch the show at the same time. I’m anal like that. I can read he books before or after, bu not while the show is airing. (which is why I’m holding off on reading Witches of East End). Whether or not watch the show depends on if it good, though, which remains to be seen…
  3. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell: I loved Eleanor and Park, and I heard really good things about this, so I put it on hold sometime in mid-October, and I just can’t wait for the feels.
  4. The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines: one of my groups on goodreads read this, either last month or this month, probably last month. I had to get it through ILL.
  5. Starters by Lissa Price: The friend who said the Iron Butterfly is her favorite book she also recommended this to me, and, as I said, I trust her.
  6. For number six here, I really think I should clear a book off of my unread series book shelf, but I know what exactly to read. So maybe, if anyone reads this, y’all could comment and help me?
    1. Sever by Lauren DeStefano (Chemical Garden 3): I was spoiled for a event in this book MONTHS ago on goodreads, and I’ve been putting off and putting off cuz I’m so mad, cuz I got spoiled!
    2. Requiem by Lauren Oliver (Delirium 3): While I wasn’t spied, per se, I have heard that this an open-ended, overall disappointing end to the series, so I’ve been putting this one off as well.
Which one should I buck up and read this December? Help??
Either way, that will take care of the next three books on this list, (Because I have to reread the first two books) which brings us out to 8 books on my winter TBR. Good?




3 comments:

  1. Fangirl is AMAZING!!! I laughed AND cried. Rainbow Rowell is crazy good. And I really enjoyed The Vincent Boys. Some people got turned off because there is some cheating in it, but OMG Beau is so sexy, so it didn't bother me :) I hope you like them!!

    Thanks for stopping by My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read E and P and Fangirl - everyone raves about them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES. Eleanor and Park is SOOO good, definitely deserving of the hype.

      Delete