Monday, February 3, 2014

February TBR

 





So, the pictures aren’t really in the order I want them in.

The SECOND picture is my ACTUAL TBR, whilst the FIRST picture is a selection of books for me to choose from if I end up not reading one on the first stack, or if I run out of books from the first stack.

Anyway, the SECOND picture, first stack, contains these books:

1.       Reality Boy by A.S. King*

2.       Being Sloane Jacobs by Lauren Morrill*

3.       Goodbye, Rebel Blue by Shelley Coriell*

4.       Unearthly, Hallowed and Boundless by Cynthia Hand

5.       Afterparty by Ann Redisch Stampler*

6.       Naomi and Eli’s No Kiss List by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan*

7.       The List by Siobhan Vivian*

8.       Bloodthirtsy by Flynn Meaney*

9.       Bumped and Thumped by Megan McCafferty

That’s actually 13 books, not nine, but I put series under the same number.

ALSO-- I have already finished Requiem by Lauren Oliver, and In the Arms of Stone Angels by Jordan Dane. I'm also Currently reading Premeditated by Josin L. McQuein*

The FIRST picture, second stack, contains:

1.       Aimee by Mary Beth Miller*

2.       Trafficked by Kim Purcell*

3.       How to Lead a Life of Crime by Kristen Miller*

4.       I Don’t Want to Be Crazy by Samantha Shutz*

5.       Truth or Dare by Jacqueline Green*

6.       Zoe Letting Go by Nora Price*

7.       Freshman Year and Other Unnatural Disasters by Meredith Zietlin*

8.       If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch*

9.       Amelia Anne is Dead and Gone by Kat Rosenfield*

10.   17 and Gone by Nova Ren Suma*

They ARE in the order I intend to read them in, so if you think I should prioritize any of these, please, comment!

 

(**February is the contemporary month for the Jumble Your Genres Challenge. Any book marked with an Asterix* counts for the challenge.)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment