Going over the books I plan to read this month. If I have a specific reason for wanting to a read a book, I have provided that explanation. It there is no reason, then there’s no reason.
- Entwined by Heather Dixon (I’ve already read this one)
- Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger (Already read this one as well)
- The Gathering, the Calling, and the Rising by Kelley Armstrong—the reason I’m reading this series is because I read and enjoyed the Darkest Powers series and this is a spinoff. Also, I own the first one, and one of my goals this year is to read at least two books I own each month.
- Conjured by Sarah Beth Durst—I read Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst back in 2012, and ever since, I’ve thought of her as one of my favorite authors. BUT I HAVEN”T READ ANYTHING BY HER SINCE! GAHH! Rectifying that this month.
- Choices by Deborah Lynn Jacobs—a person I met in real life recommended this book, so I’m reading it.
- The Originals by Cat Patrick
- Darkness Becomes Her, A Beautiful Evil, and A Wicked Within by Kelly Keaton—this is the series that I OWN that I’m finishing this month. One of my goals for this year is to finish a series I own each month.
- Switched by Amanda Hocking—I’m reading this book to complete my read-two-books-i-own-a-month goal.
- Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout
All together, that is thirteen books I’m planning to read this month (though I have Torn and Ascend, the rest of the Switched Trilogy on hold at the library, and I suppose we could count those as well)
I completely reserve the right to CHANGE THIS LIST. If, at any point during the month, I for some reason do not want to read a book on the list, or want to switch the order, or remove one book and read another in it’s place, I CAN AND WILL do that, man.