Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Save Star-Crossed



I just got back from vacation and decided to catch up on my CW tv shows—The Vampire Diaries, the Originals, Reign, and last but not least, Star-Crossed.

I’m here today to talk to you about Star-Crossed. It wasn’t my favorite new show this season, but I did like it, and as with most things, the longer I watched it, the better it got. And throughout the season, despite knowing the show didn’t have the best ratings, I kept hoping it would be renewed. If only it got a second season, I’m sure this show would become GREAT.

As soon as I finished watching the season finale, I went online to see if it had been renewed or canceled. As I had suspected, it was canceled. I found a petition to bring it back, though, and instantly signed my name. I’m here today to ask you, whoever is reading this blog post, to do the same. Just give the show a second season. It’s a decent show and I think it deserves a chance at a second season, a chance to grow.

So, please. The link to the petition is below. We need 1,566 more signatures. Please help.

No comments:

Post a Comment