Tuesday, June 10, 2014

TTT Top Ten Books So Far This Year



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

Well. It’s been quite a long time since I’ve done one of these.

These books are in order of how much I like them.

*For whatever reason, I can't get the Number formatting Correct, but Wild Awake is number 1 and Premeditated is number 10. 

  1. Wild Awake by Hilary T. Smith
  2. All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill
  3. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell


  1. Fahrenhiet 451 by Ray Bradbury
  2. Aimee by Mary Beth Miller
  3. The Brokenhearted by Amelia Kahaney


  1. Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
  2. Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
  3. Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
  4. Premeditated by Josin L. McQuein


2 comments:

  1. Premeditated looks like another book O_O

    But.. I've only heard of 2 of the books on your list - no three. They might be on my TBR. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What other book does Premeditated look like?
      And which three? (They're al amazing, though, and I highly recommend them.)

      Delete