Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Booktubeathon TBR+Day 1 Update




It’s Booktubeathon!

I want to participate, but seeing as I don’t have a youtube channel… well, my blog COUNTS. It DOES. Deal with it.

There are a lot of different reading challenges to complete. Below are the challenges and the books I intend to read to complete said challenges.

Book with pictures in it- Legends in Exile by Bill Willingham
Start and finish a series- Mind Games and Perfect Lies by Kiersten White
Read a book with read on a cover- The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings
A book someone else chooses for you- Orleans by Sherri L. Smith
*Read and watch a movie adaptation- Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Patterson and both the 1985 AND 2007 films.  
Read a book in genre I’ve read the least- Legends in Exile by Bill Willingham
Read 7 books OR average of 300 pages a day- Legends in Exile (128 pages), Mind Games (237 pages), Perfect Lies (232 pages), The Murder Complex (398 pages), Orleans (336 pages), Bridge to Terabithia (128 pages) and Saga Volume 2 (144 pages)=7 books, 1603 pages.
I’d actually started Scorched by Mari Mancusi over the weekend and didn’t finish it til Monday, so I’m going to count those 70 pages towards the booktubeathon.
So, 1673 pages.

Well, I have seven books. And I might read more, we’ll just have to see how it goes.

So, as I said, yesterday I finished the last 70 pages of Scorched by Mari Mancusi, and I also start Legends in Exile, which I’m close to finishing now. I plan to start on Bridge to Terabithia later today and maybe even finish it.

Also, yesterday there were a couple video challenges, the cover recreation (which I’m not gonna do at this point) and to name the top three books that Booktube made you read. For me, those three are:
  1. The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancey
  2. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
  3. Vicious by V.E. Schwab.

*Bridge to Terabithia will be a reread, and both the 1985 AND 2007 films will be rewatched.

1 comment:

  1. Nthn much to say 'cept everythn. Greetings, earthling. Ya know what’s incredible? Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven's gonna be like for us: meet this ultra-bombastic, ex-mortal-Upstairs for the most-extra-blatant-and-groovy, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, eternal-warp-drive you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-smmmokin’-hot-deal. YES! For God, anything and everything and more! is possible!! Cya soon.

    ReplyDelete