Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2015 GOOOALS



  1. DO NOT PRESSURE MYSLEF ABOUT ANYTHING. Last year, 2013, I rushed to finish my goodreads reading challenge. This year, 2014, I haven’t completed my goodreads reading challenge. Next year, 2015, I don’t think I’ll even set a reading challenge. Or if I do, a really low one, like 5 books. Also, I won’t pressure myself about any other goals in this list.
  1. BLOG CONSISTENTLY. I blogged consistently for the first half of this year… then I got a job and stopped. Not because I didn’t have time, but I had less time and I lost interest and you know. I’d like to put up 4 blog posts per month: one on reading, one on writing, and two about whatever else I desire (which could include more posts about reading/writing)
  2. WRITE STUFF AND FINISH IT. I have a real problem finishing stories that I write. This year, I have some very specific writing goals in mind, which I will probably talk about in my writing blog post in January.

That’s basically it. I have other goals, like lose weight, save money, and wear more nail polish, but that’s not really relevant to the blog, so I don’t think I need to talk about those in depth.

See you in 2015! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment