I think this is most of the books I've acquired since February. Definitely most from March and April, anyway.
Best part of this book haul is that it makes me look really smart. (Like, smarter than I actually am)
- You Are Doing a Freaking Great Job by ...
- Steal Like an Artist by Austin Kleon*
- Lysistrata by Aristophanes
- Animal Farm by George Orwell
- The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
- Ex Libris: Confessions of a Common Reader by Anne Fadiman
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
- How to Live Safely in a Science Fictional Universe by Charles Yu
- The Slow Regard of Silent Things by Patrick Rothfuss
- The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer
- The Time Traveler's Almanac edited by Jeff and Anne Vandermeer
- The Brokenhearted by Amelia Kahaney*
- Wild Awake by Hilary T. Smith*
- Who Done It edited by Jon Scieszka
- Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor*
- Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
- Fall of Five by Pittacus Lore
- The Golem and the Jinni by Helene Wecker
- The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Knopp by Rick Yancey
20. Wonderbook by Jeff Vandermeer
Those with asterisks by them indicate I have already read them (and possibly reviewed them). I am currently reading Wonderbook, which is why it's not pictured.