Saturday, June 13, 2015

Rainbowthon

Spur-of-the-moment decision!

I've decided to do the Rainbow Readathon.

More info about the readathon can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcfxbuptmvA

Most people, I think, are doing it Red to Purple, but I'm doing it backwards, because I'm funny like that. Ha.

Moving on.


My purple book is Glitch by Heather Anastasiu, which has been sitting on my shelf for two+ years. I'm not even sure what it's about, but I'm assuming robots or something like that.

My blue book is I Was Here by Gale Forman, which has not been sitting on my shelf for a long time. It came out earlier this year and it's about this girl whose friend committed suicide and... other things that happen therein?

My green book is Ex Libris: Confessions of a Common Read by Anne Fadiman. I got this book rather recently, within the last couple of months, and I'm fairly certain it's just a collection of essays (about reading) by Anne Fadiman (whom I know nothing about). But it's nice and short, so good for readathon.

My yellow book is What We Lost by Sara Zarr, which I also got recently, but I don't what its about (it was two dollars, okay?) I'm pretty sure it's contemporary, though. You know, based on the cover. Also, it's short.

My orange book is Poison Princess by Kresley Cole, which I got this year and I think sounds AWESOME. Post-apocalyptic novel dealing with the major arcana? I have no idea how that will unfold, but I can't wait.

And finally, my red book is Me Before You by JoJo Moyes, which is i fairly popular adult contemporary novel about... things?

Well. Hopefully this works out, despite the fact that I know next to nothing about half the book I intend on reading.

Monica, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment