Sunday, August 2, 2015

Booktubeathon TBR


quick vid and post of my booktubeathon tbr

video

THIS IS THE ORDER I PLAN ON READING THEM IN!!!

1. End of Days by Susan Ee (at the time I post this, I'm on page 244 of 331.) If I don't get to the Goddess Collection, I'll count this as my seventh book.
2. Hold Your Own by Kate Tempest (starting on page 27 of 108) Read a book without letting it go.
3. The Illustrated Man by Ray Bradbury (starting on page 125 of 275) Read someone else's favorite book.
4. Paper Towns by John Green (305 pages) The last book you acquired.
5. Favorite Poems by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (81 pages) Read a book with Blue on the Cover.
6. Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige (452 pages) Read a book whose authors surname starts with the same letter as your surname.
7. The Reason by Lacey Sturm (starting on page 35 of 202) Read a book you really want to read.
8. The Goddess Collection by PC Cast (564 pages) I'll be glad if I even start this, the second seventh book.

1 comment:

  1. I love how enthusiastic you sound in your video, haha! But anyway, good luck with the booktubeathon! I hope you get to read all the titles you mentioned above. :)

    ReplyDelete