Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Quarter 1 Wrap-Up (Jan-Mar) (Very, Very Late)



I finished 17 books in January, February, and March, along four short stories from the Best American Nonrequired Reading 2009 Anthology.


Three of these books were rereads: Twilight, Obsidian and Onyx. I finished the one series, the Lux Series.                


7 of these books came from the library: Inside the Room, An Inheritance of Ashes, Paper or Plastic, Opposition, Arlene Sardine, The Best American Nonrequired Reading 2009, Giant Days Vol 1, and Everything I Need to Know I Learned from a Disney Little Golden Book. The remaining 10 were books I owned.


14 of these books were in physical format: the remaining three were Paper or Plastic (ebook), Opposition (ebook), and A Darker Shade of Magic (audiobook). 


Whoo! I’m so sorry it’s taken me so long to put this up! Quarter 1 book haul coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment